Programme Educational Objectives(PEO's)
1. Build a solid foundation in mathematics, science, engineering and soft skills for diverse career and persistent learning.
2. Engage in life long process of learning and research to keep themselves abreast of new developments in the field of Electrical and Electronics engineering.
3. Have an ability to work in Multi-disciplinary Environment.
4. Practice their profession conforming to ethical values and environmentally friendly policies.
5. Model, design and develop a system and component or process the same to meet the needs of the society and industry within realistic constraints.
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the Mathematical knowledge and the basics of Science and Engineering to solve the problems pertaining to Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
2. Problem analysis: Identify and formulate Electrical and Electronics Engineering problems from research literature and be able to analyze the problem using first principles of Mathematics and Engineering Sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Come out with solutions for the complex problems and to design system components or process that fulfill the particular needs taking into account public health and safety and the social, cultural and environmental issues.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Draw well-founded conclusions applying the knowledge acquired from research and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of information and to arrive at significant conclusion.
5. Modern tool usage: Form, select and apply relevant techniques, resources and Engineering and IT tools for Engineering activities like electronic prototyping, modeling and control of systems and also being conscious of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Understand the role and responsibility of the Professional Electrical and Electronics Engineer and to assess societal, health, safety issues based on the reasoning received from the contextual knowledge.
7. Environment and sustainability: Be aware of the impact of professional Engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts and exhibit the knowledge and the need for sustainable Development.
8. Ethics: Apply the principles of Professional Ethics to adhere to the norms of the engineering practice and to discharge ethical responsibilities.
9. Individual and team work: Function actively and efficiently as an individual or a member/leader of different teams and multidisciplinary projects.
10. Communication: Communicate efficiently the engineering facts with a wide range of engineering community and others, to understand and prepare reports and design documents; to make effective presentations and to frame and follow instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate the acquisition of the body of engineering knowledge and insight and Management Principles and to apply them as member / leader in teams and multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for self and life-long learning, keeping pace with technological challenges in the broadest sense.
Programme Specific Outcomes(PSO's)
1. Put forth appropriate solutions for the real time problems for promoting energy conservation and sustainability.
2. Develop software based comprehension and use of Information and Communication Technologies in research oriented fields.
3. Look forward to utilizing the technological advancements and industrial developments thereby finding innovative solutions for the challenging environment.