Mr. M. Anto Xavier Roche B.E.,M.S.(U.K.),
Training & Placement Officer
I warmly welcome Campus Recruitment organizations to participate in our shared goal of excellence. St. Xavier's always provides proactive learning approach and detailed academic course of action for the students to do well in the professional world. We provide opportunity to the students to learn independently, attend conferences, seminars, industrial visits and in plant trainings. The strength of St. Xavier's lies in the facilities it provide to the students for in house project development. It also provides opportunities for the students to participate in social events through various cells, NSS, NCC, YRC and sports to encourage the development of skills, holistic improvement of the spiritual, social and emotional quotient.
I am hopeful with optimism and confidence that the students will be well received by the industry.
I wish the students of this batch grand success in their accomplishments and believe that they will make remarkable contributions to the professional world.
Department Placement Coordinators
|Mr. P. Antony Vimal
Department of Civil Engineering
|Mr. J. Bright Jose
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
|Mr. S. Edwin Lawrence
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
|Mr. M.R. Arun
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|Dr. G. Sahaya Stalin Jose
Department of Information Technology
|Mr. T. Darwin
Department of Mechanical Engineering
|Ms. G. Adlin Virgit
|Mrs. J. Jencewin
Master of Computer Applications
|Ms. A.S. Hemcy Mol
Quantitative Aptitude Trainer
|Dr. James Ligorias
Communication Skills Trainer
|Mr. P. Suresh
M.Anto Xavier Roche, B.E.,M.S.(U.K.),
Training & Placement Officer,St.Xavier’s Catholic College of Engineering,Chunkankadai, Nagercoil – 629003.KanyaKumari District, TamilNadu.
+91-4652-4652-232560, 227803, Extn:302
The training and placement cell provides comprehensive training to our students in life planning, soft skills, aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal ability, resume writing, interview readiness, and group discussion preparations. Students are asked to register for placement training in college automation software and continuous trainings are provided to them. Continuous online assessments are conducted and students’ progress is evaluated systematically. HR’s, corporate heads are invited periodically to deliver guest lectures, power seminars in employability skills to them. Placement awareness and motivation programs are often conducted to them. Seminars in higher studies opportunities are conducted to motivate them to explore various opportunities both in India and abroad.
The cell maintains cordial relationship with companies, and they are approached constantly in various cities like Trivandrum, Cochin, Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore and other major cities of our Country. Both IT and core companies are invited for on campus placement drives. The cell organizes many on campus placement drives and job assistance is provided to our students and helps them to accomplish their dream first job. The students are motivated to attend the off campus placement drives conducted by Anna University and other Engineering colleges. Internships, in plant trainings, industrial visits are arranged for students in all semesters.
A team of faculty members including HOD’s, Principal and Correspondent participate in HR summits conducted by ICT Academy. The training & placement officer attends the conclaves, seminars, workshops conducted by CII, HR forums in major cities.
- A wide-ranging personal life planning will be provided for our student’s during their first year of study.
- Comprehensive training will be provided to our students in life planning, soft skills, aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal ability, resume writing, interview readiness, and group discussion preparations.
- Continuous online assessments will be conducted and students’ progress will be evaluated systematically.
- Company specific trainings (both aptitude and technical) will be provided for our students.
- Top multi-national, small & medium companies HR’s, corporate heads will be approached and will be invited to provide guest lectures, seminars, workshops on both technical and HR domains for our students.
- Placement awareness and motivation programs will be conducted for the students.
- Seminars in higher studies opportunities will be conducted to motivate them to explore various opportunities both in India and abroad.
- All multi-national, small & medium (both IT and core) companies will be approached constantly in various cities like Trivandrum, Cochin, Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore and other major cities of our Country and will be invited to conduct on campus placement drives.
- Many on campus placement drives will be organized for our students and job assistance will be provided to them.
- Our students will be motivated to attend the off campus placement drives conducted by Anna University and other Engineering colleges and bus facilities, accommodation are arranged for the same.
- Assist departments for student internships, in plant trainings, industrial visits are arranged for students in all semesters.
- The training & placement officer attends the conclaves, seminars, workshops conducted by CII, HR forums in all major cities.