[Admission Procedure is as per the Guidelines of DOTE, Govt. of Tamil Nadu]
A. For Admission to First Year B.E.
- A Pass in the HSc academic or its equivalent or in the vocational stream with engineering / Technology vocational subjects or any one or two related subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or any other equivalent qualification approved by the State Board of Technical Education and Training / Higher Secondary Board of Tamil Nadu / Universities in Tamil Nadu.
- As regards improvement marks, only the marks obtained in the first improvement can be used by a candidate to his / her advantage for seeking admission. The first improvement examination is the examination taken first time by the candidate either in one subject or more subjects after passing the qualifying examination.
B. For Admission to second year B.E. (Lateral Entry):
- Candidates seeking admission directly to the second year are required to have passed the Diploma Examination in Engineering / Technology conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or equivalent courses.
- The NRI who support the candidate financially, must be a blood relation such as father, mother, brother, sister only.
- The candidates must furnish of the following supporting documents.
- NRI status certificate of the financial supporter issued by the embassy of respective country under their seal.
- Copy of the NRI bank account Pass Book of the financial supporter
- Copy of the Passport of the financial supporter
- Nativity Certificate of the financial supporter
- A. Demand draft for 1000 US $ payable to the Institution
- Sponsorship Certificate from the financial supporter
- Certificate from the employer that the sponsor is employed by him (original)
- Relationship certificate obtained from concerned authority (Thasildar or other Revenue officials)
- Enquire from the reception about the availability of seats and about fees.
- Check up whether the eligible conditions are fulfilled by way of pass percentage.
- Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form available along with prospectus. The stipulated non refundable registration fee should be remitted while submitting filled in application.
- Submit the original certificates. They will be formally scrutinized. If they are in order, the filled in application form will be collected and chellans will be given for paying the fee at the State Bank of India extension counter.
- Once the counter foil of paid chellans is returned, admission card will be issued.
Candidates are admitted in
1. Government Quota
2. Management Quota
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED FOR ADMISSION TO M.E. DEGREE COURSE
1. B.E. / B.Tech Statement of Marks
2. Transfer Certificate
3. Conduct Certificate
4. Community Certificate
5. Passport Size Photos - 4 Nos.
* Tution and other fees prescribed by the College should be paid in full before the stipulated date.
* The decision of the Management will be final in all matters regarding admission, training and discipline and will be legally binding on all parties concerned.