Skip to content
For management quota
- Get to know the availability of seats, eligibility criterions and the admission procedure from the college or institute website.
- Application for admission clearly mentioning the program sought should be made in the prescribed form given by the Institute in person or online through the website of Institute.
- Copies of the relevant certificates will have to be submitted to the office when called for the formal scrutinization of the application.
- If they are in order, and if the college decides to give the candidate admission, challans will be given for paying the fee at the Cash counter.
- Once the counter foil of paid challans is returned and the original certificates are submitted the admission process will be completed.
For government quota
- Those students allotted seats in this college through the single window counselling will present the provisional allotment order with relevant certificates to the office.
- The office will give the challans for paying the fees at the cash counter and once the counter foil of paid fees challan is returned to the office the admission process will be completed.
Documents to be produced for Admission to B.E./M.E./MBA/MCA Degree Courses
- HSC/B.E./ B.Tech./UG Degree Statement of Marks
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photos - 4 Nos.