Institution's Innovation Council
It’s our proud privilege to proclaim that St Xavier’s Catholic College of Engineering, has joined hands with MoE to foster the culture of Entrepreneurship and innovation in the institute. SXCCE IICs has been promoting innovation in the Institution through multitudinous modes leading to an innovation promotion eco-system in the campuses.
To actively involve in developing the paradigm of innovative mindset, devise guidelines for promoting innovation and incubation among students and faculty members, and creating a robust innovation and Startup ecosystem across the institute.
To develop a system with required infrastructure that can empower students and faculty to innovate and prototype their ideas with industrial standards.
To support initiatives for innovations, startups and in handling Intellectual Property rights which will boost our education system and there by growing the national economic and social development.
Functions of IICs
- To create a vibrant local innovation ecosystem by conducting various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities recommended by Central MIC in time bounded fashion
- Identify and reward innovations and share success stories.
- Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ interactions with entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators.
- Network with peers and national entrepreneurship development organizations.
- Prepare institute for Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements Framework (ARIIA)
- Establish functional ecosystem for exploring Ideas and Pre-incubation of Ideas.