LIST OF JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS BY OUR STAFF & STUDENTS
- Beulah&F. Ramesh Dhanaseelan,’An optimal method for duplication detection and elimination from air pollution data of wireless sensor network’,International Journal of Environment and Waste Management 21(2/3):172, January 2018
- Ramesh Dhanaseelan& M. JeyaSutha,‘Diagnosis of coronary artery disease using an efficient hash table based closed frequent itemsets mining’,Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing, Springer, 56(5),749-759, 2017
- Beulah & F. Ramesh Dhanaseelan,‘Detection of duplicated data with minimum overhead and secure data transmission for sensor big data’, Cluster Computing, Springer, 2017
- Jeyasutha, F. Ramesh Dhanaseelan, ‘Mining frequent, maximal and closed frequent itemsets over data stream – a review’, Int. J. Data Analysis Techniques and Strategies, Vol. 9, No. 1, 2017.
- G. Nageswari Amma, F. Ramesh Dhanaseelan, ‘Privacy Preserving Fuzzy Based Decision Tree Classifier’, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 7, Issue 2, February 2017.
- Jeyasutha, F. Ramesh Dhanaseelan, ‘An effective hash table-based approach for incrementally mining closed frequent itemsets using sliding windows’, Int. J. Data Mining, Modelling and Management, Vol. 8, No. 4, 2016.
- Beulah, F. Ramesh Dhanaseelan, ‘Survey on Security Issues and Existing Solutions in Cloud Storage’, Indian Journal of Science & Technology, Volume 9, Issue 13, April 2016.
- Rose, R. Reena, K. Meena, and A. Suruliandi. "An Empirical Evaluation of the Local Texture Description Framework-Based Modified Local Directional Number Pattern with Various Classifiers for Face Recognition.", Brazilian Archives of Biology and Technology59, Issue:2 (2016).
- M. Janeela Theresa, V. Joseph Raj, ‘A maximum spanning tree-based dynamic fuzzy supervised neural network architecture for classification of murder cases’, Soft Computing (2016) 20: 2353-2365.
- Jeya Sutha, F. Ramesh Dhanaseelan, ‘An Efficient Method for Detection of Breast Cancer Based on Closed Frequent Itemsets Mining’, Journal of Medical Imaging and Health InformaticsVol. 5, 987-994, 2015.
- Reena Rose, A. Suruliandi, K. Meena , ‘Local texture description framework-based modified local directional number pattern: a new descriptor for face recognition’, Int. J. Biometrics, Vol. 7, No. 2, 2015.
- Alphonse John Kenneth, A., Ramesh Dhanaseelan, F., ‘Satellite image contrast enhancement using retinex, AHE, contourlet and singular value decomposition’, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 10(16):37261-37269, 2015.
- Mala, F. Ramesh Dhanaseelan, ‘Web Log Mining to Enhance Surfing Experience’, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 626, pp. 7-13, 2014.
- Reena Rose, A. Suruliandi, K. Meena, ‘Local texture description framework for texture based face recognition’, ICTACT journal on image and video processing, volume 04, issue: 03, February 2014.
- Meena , A. Suruliandi, R. Reena Rose, ‘Face Recognition Based on Local Derivative Ternary Pattern’, IETE JOURNAL OF RESEARCH, VOL. 60, NO. 1, JAN – FEB 2014.
- Meena , A. Suruliandi, R. Reena Rose , ‘Enhancing the performance of texture-based face recognition through multi-resolution techniques’, Int. J. Biometrics, Vol. 6, No. 4, 2014.
- Mala, F. Ramesh Dhanaseelan, ‘An efficient method for retrieving closed frequent item sets using hatci algorithm’, Journal of Theoretical & Applied Information Technology, 12/10/2013, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p109-120.
- Mala A, Dr. Ramesh Dhanaseelan F, “FOCIT – An Efficient One-pass Algorithm for Closed Frequent Itemset Generation in Data Streams”, Archives Des Sciences, 2013, Vol. 66, Issue 4, pp. 26 - 37.
- Suruliandi, R. Reena Rose, K. Meena, ‘A combined approach using textual and Geometrical features for face recognition’, ICTACT JOURNAL ON IMAGE AND VIDEO PROCESSING, VOLUME: 03, ISSUE: 04, MAY 2013.
- Meena , A. Suruliandi, R. Reena Rose , ‘An illumination invariant texture based face recognition’, ICTACT journal on Image and Video Processing, Vol. 4, No. 2, 2013.
- M. Janeela Theresa, V. Joseph Raj, ‘Fuzzy based generic neural networks for the classification of murder cases using Trapezoidal and Lagrange Interpolation Membership Functions’,Applied Soft Computing13(2013) 743 – 754.
- M. Janeela Theresa, V. Joseph Raj, ‘Modified fuzzy neural network for the classification of murder cases in criminal law using gaussian membership function’, International Journal of Computational Intelligence and Applications, Vol. 12, No. 2 (2013).
- Milton Joe , R.S. Shaji , F.Ramesh Dhanaseelan, ‘Detection of m-worm to provide secure computing in social networks’, Elixir Comp. Sci. & Engg.50 (2012) 10363-10365.
- Suruliandi, K. Meena, R. Reena Rose, Local binary pattern and its derivatives for face recognition, IET Comput. Vis.,Vol. 6, Iss. 5, pp. 480-488, 2012.
- M. Janeela Theresa, V. Joseph Raj, ‘Better performance of priori weight on fuzzy neural network for classification of criminal law’, JM International Journal of IT, Vol. 2, Issue . 2, July – Dec. 2012.
- S.Sahaya Xavier Baskar, F.Ramesh Dhanaseelan, C.Seldev Christopher , FPU-Tree: Frequent Pattern Updating Tree, International Journal of Advanced and Innovative Research, Volume 1, Issue 1, June 2012.
- Mala A, Dr. Ramesh Dhanaseelan F, “Data Stream Mining Algorithms – A Review of Issues and Existing Approaches”, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering, 2011, Vol. 3, Issue 7, pp. 2726 - 2732.
- Mala A, Dr. Ramesh Dhanaseelan F, Palanikumar K, “Mining frequent itemsets over data streams using circular queues for efficient maintenance of sliding windows”, Elixir Journal of Computer Science and Engineering, 2011, Vol. 41, pp. 5704 - 5709.
- Ramesh Dhanaseelan, E.R.Naganathan, “Efficient graph structure for the mining of frequent itemsets from data streams”, International Journal of Soft Computing, Volume:3, Issue:2, pg no.:144-146, 2008
- Ramesh Dhanaseelan, E.R.Naganathan, “A new index structure for finding frequent item sets”, International Engineering and Technology (IETECH) Journal of Advanced Computations, Vol. 2, No: 1, pg no: 29-34, 2008.
- Ramesh Dhanaseelan, E.R.Naganathan, “Direct Indexing and Pruning (DIP) – A new index based algorithm for association rule mining”, Journal of Computer Science, Vol.: 2, No: 4, pg no: 57-62, 2007
- Ramesh Dhanaseelan, E.R.Naganathan, “Lex+ tree: A new indexing structure for main memory database management systems”, ICFAI Journal of System Management, Vol.3, No : 4, pg no: 69-73, 2005.