Course Duration:100 hrs
The Salesforce Developer course will provide you with an understanding of what’s possible with the salesforce platform, its specific applications, and their business value and benefits.
- Describe the primary business value of each major Salesforce Cloud.
- Manage users and data.
- Manage basic org configuration.
- Create email templates.
- Create reports and dashboards.
- Apply and champion Chatter.
- Understand the Salesforce implementation and maintenance lifecycle.
- Extend Salesforce functionality beyond basic configuration.
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing concepts
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Data Access and Security
Module 3: User Management and Troubleshooting
Module 4: Customize Salesforce
Module 5: Automate Business Processes
Module 6: Report on Your Data
Module 7: Using Reported Data
Module 8: Salesforce Everyday
Module 9: Data Management
Module 10: Extending Salesforce
Module 11: Wrap Up and Certification
Participants are required to do a project work as a part of the program. The project work should be done in groups, with 4 or 5 participants in a group
On successful completion of the assessments in the course, the student will be eligible for a certificate.