Department of Master of Business Administration
- State of the art infrastructure
- Smart classroom for Modern way of teaching
- Fully air-conditioned classrooms
- Availability of LCD projectors in each classroom
- Systematized way of teaching
- Use of right –tech an up to date technologies
- Extremely rich and properly managed library with audio visual facilities
- 24 X 7 Wi-Fi facility and well equipped computer labs
- Grooming facilities–communication labs, seminar halls, conference rooms, sports room, and cafeteria.
- Adequate transportation facilities in & around Kanyakumari District.
MBA Class Rooms Infrastructure
In SXCCE - MBA Lecture Hall and rooms are architecturally and aesthetically well designed and are well ventilated. The furniture in the rooms is economically designed for comfort sitting of the students. In addition to the traditional blackboards, to make the teaching-learning process multidimensional. Multimedia over-head projectors and LCD projectors are used. Moreover, the faculty adopts not simply the traditional lecture methodology. But also holds group discussion, quiz session, debates and other learner-centered modules. Various other audio-visual aids are also used to enrich the teaching learning processes.
MBA Laboratory Infrastructure
The department has a well furnished lab for the use of the students. It has the capacity of sixty computers with broadband internet facilities and latest softwares loaded in it to enable students to be vigilant enough for upcoming trends in the field of management, general awareness and technological changes occurring around the globe. We also have a language lab equipped with latest facilities and hi-tech equipments for enhancing communication skills of the students.